Highpoint Scenic Vista & Recreation Area
79 acres of scenic meadowlands located on top of a hill over-looking the Susquehanna River. This park was created in 2007 and provides spectacular views of the Susquehanna River. The 193-mile Mason-Dixon Trail runs through the park.
Click here to check out the Susquehanna Heritage Park Master Site Plan. (As this is a large document, it make take a few minutes to download).
ADDRESS: 1199 Hilts Road, Wrightsville, PA 17368
From ROUTE 30 (east or west):
- EXIT @ Wrightsville (to RT. 462)
- TURN south on Cool Springs Road to traffic light for .7 miles
- PROCEED (south) straight through traffic light (crossing over Route 462)
- TURN LEFT on Knights View Road for .9 miles
- TURN LEFT on Hilts Road
- PARKING LOT on immediate right.
- TOTAL TIME FROM ROUTE 30 IS 10 MINUTES
Restroom, hiking trail, scenic views, picnic tables, bird watching and fountain (at top of hill).
Hiking Trail: ADA ½ mile trail from parking lot to top of hill. The trail has a gentle incline from parking lot to top. Rock benches are spaced along the trail for hikers convenience
Resting seats along the trail