Human Services Department
Looking for Assistance or Services?
Welcome to the Human Services Division!
The York County Human Services Division strives to enhance the delivery of our services to the citizens of York County. Currently, our Division is working on becoming more comprehensive, more accessible, and also building the quality of the experience residents of York County have while interacting with our various Departments.
We are making every effort to improve your service with us, and welcome any feedback or suggestions on ways to achieve that goal.
Upcoming Conference and Networking Series
The Mission of York County Human Services Division will be to provide equal access to services for the safety, and well-being of all eligible residents, in a timely and cost effective manner.
We will accomplish this by...
- Protecting children and vulnerable adults
- Supporting communities and families in raising children who develop to their fullest potential
- Strive to assure that all people’s basic needs are met
- Building healthy communities and self-reliant individuals
Other Important Listings for Your Information...
- The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services offers many services to the people of Pennsylvania, and provides many of the funding sources utilized in the Human Services Division. For a listing of the services they provide, please visit their website.