York County is the perfect place to start, grow or relocate a business. Here you’ll find a vibrant economy, central location, a low cost of living, a talented workforce and great incentive programs. The York County Economic Development Corp. is an arm of County government whose mission is to help you make your business a success. We recommend contacting the Economic Development Corp., part of the York County Economic Alliance, for any of your business-related questions.
Business Basics and Incentive Programs
- Starting a business
- Types of Businesses
- Register a business
- Find a Business
- State Financial Incentives
- Local Funding and Incentive Programs
- Workforce Development
Doing Business with York County
General Business Resources
- GIS/Mapping databases
- Property Assessment Information
- Local Property Tax Millage Rates
- State Business Tax Information
- Bad Check Restitution Program
Business Rules and Regulations
- Pennsylvania Building Code
- Building permits, Zoning and Local Ordinances - Contact Local Municipality *
- Labor Law Information
- Mandatory Posting Regulations
- Commercial Driver’s License Information
- York County Bureau of Weights and Measures *
- Erosion and Sediment Control/Stormwater Plans
- York County Economic Development Corp.
- York County Economic Alliance
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce
- Downtown, Inc.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Please let us know via email to email@example.com.