45 North George Street, 3rd Floor
York PA 17401
Director of Probation Services - April J. Billet-Barclay
Deputy Director of Juvenile Services - Kelly Novak, MS x301
Deputy Director of Administrative Services - Susan K. Claytor, MPA, MS 717-771-9602 x285
The mission of York County Department of Probation Services is to enforce the mandates of the Court through community protection, accountability, victim restoration, and improving competency development through engaging family and community resources to individuals under our supervision.
The York County Juvenile Probation Department consists of 4 supervisors and 41 line officers, a fines/costs officer, a work crew coordinator and 2 part-time work crew supervisors. Officers are assigned to various regions of the county corresponding to the 16 school districts within our jurisdiction.
York County Juvenile Probation has several community-based specialty programs focusing on juveniles with specific needs.
- Drug Court for adjudicated youth needing intensive drug and alcohol treatment.
- Fast Track Drug Court for youth not adjudicated and needing drug and alcohol treatment.
- SOAR program focusing on youth with sexual issues.
- JUMP Court for youth needing mental health treatment
- RISE program for youth not adjudicated delinquent presenting with behavioral health needs
11 York Street, Suite 102
Hanover PA 17331
406 Route 15 N
Dillsburg PA 17019
New Freedom Office
781 Far Hills Drive, Suite 300
New Freedom PA 17349
Hours of Operation:
Office hours are 8:00am to 4:30 pm however appointment times can be scheduled early or later with the assigned officer.
If an emergency should occur outside of normal business hours that requires immediate assistance, please dial 911 and ask to speak to the on call juvenile probation officer.