Phone numbers for Human Services agencies

York County is experiencing a phone carrier outage impacting our region. The county cannot receive inbound calls, however the 911 center is not impacted. To reach the county's main phone line, call 717-430-5660.

If you need to make calls to certain Human Services agencies, call the numbers listed below.

Children, Youth & Families: 717-846-8496

Area Agency on Aging: 717-268-2104 or 1-866-646-9357

MH/IDD: 223-848-7606

Public Relations Office » In This Section