What if I can't afford an attorney?

If you do not have money and meet the financial requirements, you might be able to obtain a lawyer for free. To find out, contact: 
Mid Penn Legal Services, 
29 N Queen Street 
Number 1
York PA 17403, 
Phone: 717-848-3605

Show All Answers

1. What is a Divorce Hearing Officer?
2. How should I dress in court?
3. How should I act in court?
4. Do I need an attorney?
5. What if I don't have an attorney?
6. What if I can't afford an attorney?
7. How can I check on the status of my case?
8. If I have something I want to tell a judge or a divorce hearing officer, should I call them or write them a letter?