Who is my attorney and when is my next court date?

You can find information about your case and attorney from Pennsylvania's Unified Judicial System webportal. Select the appropriate court and enter your information. If you cannot find your case, contact the Conflict Office by calling 717-771-9220 and a staff member will assist you.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Conflict Office located?
2. Where should we park?
3. Do you validate parking?
4. Can my family members call and ask questions for me and discuss my case?
5. Why doesn’t my attorney return phone calls?
6. Do you have the number to Adult Probation/Domestic Relations/Clerks Office/Costs and Fines/District Attorney?
7. Who is my attorney and when is my next court date?
8. Does the Conflict Office handle Custody/Visitation Rights/Landlord Issues/Employment problems?
9. What is the contact information for York County Juvenile Probation, York County Youth Development Center, York County Children, Youth and Families, and York County MH-IDD?
10. Who can I talk to if my child is charged with a crime?