What If I Move?

If you move, contact your county election office to ensure your mail-in or absentee ballot will be sent to your new address. If you move to a different county in Pennsylvania, you will need to update your registration and request to maintain your permanent mail-in ballot status or have your existing mail-in application transferred, by updating your voter registration online (see section 14).

Show All Answers

1. What Do You Need to Know About Mail-In Voting?
2. What If I Move?
3. How Do I Cancel My Ballot Request?