How do I report Child Abuse?

You can call the local York County Children, Youth and Family Services Office, at Phone Number: 717-846-8496, or you can contact ChildLine, 24 hours a day, at Phone Number: 800-932-0313.

Show All Answers

1. I am looking for the Welfare Office / Assistance Office / County Assistance Office
2. I am looking for the Department of Social Services
3. I was kicked out of my home and have no place to go. Who can I call?
4. How do I report Child Abuse?
5. Where can I get assistance in paying my heating bill?
6. Where can I get food assistance?
7. How can I find a specific service, or find all agencies providing a specific service?