- Elections & Voter Registration
- Voter Services
- Voter Lists and Election Code Public Records Requests
Voter Lists and Election Code Public Records Requests
Registered voters in York County, Pennsylvania can request a list of voters for certain areas or for the entire county.
Voter List Types:
- Street List (Includes voter name, residential and mailing addresses, party, and status.)
- Full Voter Export List (Includes voter ID number, name, sex, date registered, status, dates status last changed, party, residential and mailing addresses, polling place, date last voted, all districts in which the voter votes (i.e. congressional, legislative, school district, etc.), voter history, and date the voter's record was last changed.)
- Super Voter List (Includes voters who have not missed one Primary or General Election in the specified report dates. Also provides precinct, name, residential and mailing addresses, party, and status.)
To request a listing of the entire county, please contact the Pennsylvania Department of State.
To request a listing of certain areas within York County, please complete the Request for Voter Lists (PDF) form and return it to our office in-person or by mail. Electronic copies of the listing will cost $20. Fees will be calculated for printed copies at $0.50 per page.
Election Code Public Records Requests
Registered voters in York County, Pennsylvania can request to view or obtain copies of records related to elections and voter registration.
Public Record Types:
Section 1207(a) of Act 3 of 2002, at 25 Pa.C.S.§ 1207 (a), states that the "following documents under this part are open to public inspection except as otherwise provided in this section:
- Records of a registration commission and district registers,
- Street lists,
- Official voter registration applications,
- Petitions and appeals,
- Witness lists,
- Accounts and contracts,
25 P.S. § 2648 also states, "The records of each county board of elections, general and duplicate returns, tally papers, affidavits of voters and others, nomination petitions, certificates and papers, other petitions, appeals, witness lists, accounts, contracts, reports and other documents and records in its custody, except the contents of ballot boxes and voting machines and records of assisted voters, shall be open to public inspection, except as herein provided, and may be inspected and copied by any qualified elector of the county during ordinary business hours, at any time when they are not necessarily being used by the board, or its employees having duties to perform thereto..."
To request public records and documents, please complete the Request for Public Records and Documents (PDF) form and return it to our office in-person or by mail. Electronic copies of the records will cost $20. Fees will be calculated for printed copies at $0.50 per page.
For other documents, please refer to the Solicitor's Office Right to Know Law Requests.
Pay online for lists requested from York County Elections and Voter Registration through PayGov.us.