Mental Health Services are for:
- People living in York or Adams County
- Children (ages 3 to 18) who have a serious emotional disturbance (a mental, behavioral, or emotional disorder that seriously affects their daily life)
- Adults (ages 18 and up) who have a serious and persistent mental illness
We can help by:
- Meeting with you and answering your questions about supports, services, and resources
- Assessing your needs and developing a plan with you to achieve your goals
- Helping to enroll you in the services and supports you need
- Connecting you with community resources and programs
- Coordinating and monitoring your progress, services, and supports
How to Reach Us:
Call our office at 717-771-9618, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
CRISIS: For 24 Hour Emergency Support 7 Days a Week, Contact:
- WellSpan Crisis Services: 717-851-5320
You can dial 988 to reach the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline (formerly called the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline).
Click here for more information on 988.