Forms & Packets
Caution: Litigants are strongly encouraged to seek legal advice from a lawyer with experience in family law matters. These are only forms and do not guarantee that you are filing the proper paperwork or that all needed allegations (facts) are included.
No person in the Court Self-Help Center, Court Administration the prothonotary's office or in any court office is permitted to provide you with legal advice. The information in the packets is not a substitute for professional legal advice. The court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for actions taken by users of these documents, including reliance on their contents.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with an attorney. The York County Attorney Connections Program will refer you to a family law attorney who will meet with you at a reduced fee for 30 minutes to review your rights. You can contact Attorney Connections at 717-854-8755 to schedule an appointment.
The following forms and instructions were originally drafted by Mid-Penn Legal Services for use by their clients. York County gratefully acknowledges the invaluable guidance and support provided by Mid-Penn Legal Services in permitting York County to utilize their original forms in the preparation and institution of the custody forms and instructions. Moreover, York County gratefully acknowledges Franklin and Fulton counties for permitting York County to utilize their custody forms and instructions as needed.
- Affidavit of Accountability - FULL (PDF)
- Affidavit of Accountability - LIMITED (PDF)
- Criminal Record-Abuse History Verification (PDF)
- Custody Agreement Reached - Multiple Children (PDF)
- Custody Agreement Reached - Multiple Defendants and 3rd Parties (PDF)
- Custody Agreement Reached - One Child (PDF)
- Custody Conciliation Conference Memorandum (PDF)
- Custody Forms Introduction - Read First (PDF)
- Custody Packet A - Obtain Order Without Agreement (PDF)
- Custody Packet B - Modify Existing Order (PDF)
- Custody Packet C - Permission to Relocate (PDF)
- Custody Packet D - Contempt (PDF)
- Memorandum for Pre-Trial Conference (PDF)
- Parenting Plan (PDF)
- Revocation of Supervisor Packet (PDF)
- (Spanish) Court Appointed Counsel-Dependency
- (Spanish) Emancipation Packet
- Application for Continuance - Civil and Family (PDF)
- Application for Continuance - Domestic Relations (PDF)
- Application to appear by Zoom
- Court Appointed Counsel-Dependency
- Emancipation Packet (PDF)
- Entry of Appearance - Self-Represented Party (PDF)
- In Forma Pauperis- Fee Waiver
- PFA-Request to Appear by Zoom
- Protection Order Modification