York County Employee Resources
Employee Assistance Program
Mazzitti and Sullivan
For Confidential Help, call 800-543-5080 or email Mazzitti and Sullivan
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Program
- Call: 877-462-3652
- Fax: 877-309-0218
- Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD): 800-697-0353
Highmark Blue Shield. Including if you need a new medical insurance ID card
County Retirement Program
Human Resources will take a leadership role and provide services in support of the York County Government's Vision by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable resource and will be treated as such.
The Human Resource Division will act as catalysts to enable all County employees to contribute at optimum levels towards the success of the County. We will accomplish this by:
- Ensuring the employees of Human Resources Department and the County are given (offered) the tools, training and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner and develop to their full potential.
- Promoting and recruiting the best-qualified people recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the work place.
- Providing a competitive salary and benefit package. Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy and secure and that is conscious of long-term family and community goals.
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining County compliance with employment and labor laws and with labor agreements.