- York County Courts
- Clerk of Courts
- Transcripts Requests
Requests for transcripts for the Criminal and Juvenile Divisions of the York County Court of Common Pleas are processed by this office - the York County Clerk of Courts. Additional information regarding transcripts and the process to request can be found by visiting the PA Code site in regard to Chapter 50. Uniform Rules Governing Court Reporting and Transcripts and the York County Rules of Judicial Administration, Rule 4007 are found at the following links:
- Pennsylvania Uniform Rules Governing Court Reporting and Transcripts
- York County Local Rules of Judicial Administration (PDF)
Requests for transcripts that have not yet been filed can be made by completing the form linked below and making the necessary payment(s) as outlined on page two of the form - Transcript Cost Schedule.
View the Transcript Request Form (PDF).
Once completed, the form can either be emailed to their email or mailed to the following address:
York County Clerk of Courts
Attn: Transcript Request
York County Judicial Center
45 North George Street
York, PA 17401
The Clerk of Court's office accepts cash, checks, credit cards, and money orders. Payments can be made online by credit card at the York County Clerk of Courts Payment
- Please enter the relevant case information for which you're seeking a transcript(s). Criminal case docket sheets can be found at Common Pleas Courts Docket Sheets.
- Place the owed amount in the "Fee Payment" field.
- Accept the $3 or 3% convenience fee.
- Enter required name, address, phone information and email address.
- Once payment is made please contact the Clerk of Courts' Records Unit at their email to indicate you've made an online payment and further follow-up on your transcript request(s).
If the transcript has already been filed with this office, an electronic version can be requested at $0.50 per page or $0.75 per page for a paper copy as per local rule - York R.J.A. 4008(A)(7). For requesters granted In Forma Pauperis (IFP) or indigent status by the presiding judge, electronic or paper copies are made available at no charge as per the Court's order.
For further clarification or for any questions, please contact the Clerk of Court's office at their email or by phone at 717-771-9612.