Fines & Fees
Please see our court-ordered fee schedule. If you are a defendant and have questions or concerns regarding your payment plan or you are a victim of crime with questions or concerns regarding restitution, please contact the following listed numbers:
- For defendants with last names beginning with the letters A-F, please call 717-771-9707 or email.
- For defendants with last names beginning with the letters G-L, please call 717-771-4343 or email.
- For defendants with last names beginning with the letters M-R, please call 717-771-4609 or email.
- For defendants with last names beginning with the letters S-Z, please call 717-771-9749 or email.
Victims of crime should reference your inquiries based on the defendants' last name(s) as well.
2019 to 2021 Fee Schedule Effective
Effective January 1, 2019
|(x)(x) Non Jury Trial or Guilty Plea||$189.50|
|(x)(x) Indirect Criminal Contempt||$189.50|
|(x)(x) Jury Trial||$250.10|
|Per page Black and White||$0.25|
|Per page Color||$0.50|
|Certified Copy (Hard Copy or Electronic Copy)||$12|
|(x) Miscellaneous Papers||$26.50|
|(x) Tax Collector Bond||$26.50|
|(x) Constable Bond||$26.50|
|(x)(x) Summary Conviction Appeal (Charged each docket Number)||$74.65|
|(x)(x) Appeals to Commonwealth/Superior or Supreme Court||$73.50|
|(x) Road Cases||$26.50|
|(x) Resolution of Township Supervisors||$26.50|
|(x)(x) Expungement Petition||$215.10|
|(x)(x) Limited Access||$132.00|
|(x) Bail Piece||$19.15|
|Postage (Charged per case)||$13|
- (x) Includes $5 for Equipment Automation Fund
- (x)(x) Includes $18 for Equipment Automation Fund and Postage
- (x)(x)(x) Must be 2 separate payments of $73.50 and $90.25
Note: $5 automation fee set by Act 36 of 2000
Download this Fee Schedule (PDF).
"The Clerk of the Court of Quarter Sessions and Oyer and Terminer has existed in Pennsylvania since the first organization of English government in colonial America..."