The Standard Form 180, Request Pertaining to Military Records (SF180) is used to request information from military records. Certain i dentifying information is necessary to determine the location of the an individual's records or military service. Please try to answer each item ont eh SF 180. If you do not have and cannot obtain the information for an item, show "NA" meaning the information is "not available". Include as much of the requested information as you can. Incomplete information may delay response time. To determine where to mail this request see Page 2 of the SF 180 for record locations and facility addresses.
Va Form 10-10ez used for Veterans to apply for enrollment in the VA health care system. The information provided on this form will be used by VA to determine your eligibility for medical benefits and on an average will take 45 minutes to complete. This inludes the time it will take to read instructions, gather the necessary facts and fill out the form.
VA Home Loan Guaranty. Most VA Home Loans are handled entirely by private lenders and VA rarely gets involved in the loan approval process. VA "stands behind" the loan by guaranteeing a portion of it. If something goes wrong and you can't make the payments anymore, the lending institution can come to us to cover any losses they might incur. The VA loan guaranty is the "insurance" that we provide the lender.
VA Home Loan Advantages The guarantee VA provides to lenders allows them to provide you with more favorable terms, including:
- No down payment as long as the sales price doesn't exceed the appraised value.
- No private mortgage insurance premium requirement.
- VA rules limit the amount you can be charged for closing costs.
- Closing costs may be paid by the seller.
- The lender can't charge you a penalty fee if you pay the loan off early.
- VA may be able to provide you some assistance if you run into difficulty making payments.