- Who is eligible for Veteran Benefits?
- What documents do I require to receive veteran benefits?
- What do I do if I do not have my DD 214?
- What do I do if I do not have my SSN card?
- Where will I get a copy of my birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, if I do not have one?
- How do I apply for veteran benefits?
- What is a Presidential Memorial Certificate?
- If my service-connected condition becomes worse, will the VA automatically increase my rating?
- Over the past several years, my service-connected conditions have gotten so severe; I can no longer make a living wage. Should I inform the VA?
- What is VA pension?
- I asked about this pension a few years ago. I was told my income was too high. Now I need the assistance of others to care for me. Is there any help available?
- I am veteran. Will the Department of Veterans Affairs pay for my funeral services?
- What if I want burial at sea?
- How can I find out the status of a headstone order?
- What is service connected disability compensation?
- How is the amount of disability compensation determined?
- I receive military retired pay. Should I file for disability compensation and will my retire pay be affected?
- I received disability severance pay when I left the military. Will this affect my VA compensation?
- I plan to join the Selected Reserve or the National Guard when I leave active duty. Can I file a claim for service connected disability?
- How do I file a claim for service connected disability?
- What supporting evidence and/or documents should I take with me when I visit my representative?
- If I am enrolled with VA what medical benefits will I receive?
- If I am enrolled, what cost will there be for me?
- Am I eligible for prescriptions from VA?
- I can't afford to make copays. What do I do?
- How do I request VA health care?
- If enrolled, can I get dental care?
- Will VA take care of my nursing home care needs?
- What is the coverage for emergency services?
- Are there any restrictions on getting care in private facilities at VA expense?
- What should I do if I was awarded the Purple Heart?
- What If I’m Catastrophically Disabled?
- Will VA provide hearing aids and eyeglasses?
- Are there any special benefits for combat veterans?
- What if I Want to Cancel my Enrollment?
- What Should I Consider Before Deciding to Cancel My Enrollment?
- How to Cancel or Decline Enrollment?
- How Do I Reapply for Enrollment?