45 North George Street, 3rd Floor
York PA 17401
Director of Probation Services - April J. Billet-Barclay
Deputy Chief - Susan K. Claytor, MPA, MS x323
As an arm of the Delinquency Court, our MISSION is to facilitate and enforce conditions of probation, assuring that juvenile offenders are…
- Receiving supervision that protects the public,
- Repairing the harm done to their victims, and
- Redirecting their lives towards positive pursuits.
The York County Juvenile Probation Department consists of 5 supervisors and 41 line officers, a fines/costs officer, a work crew coordinator and 2 part-time work crew supervisors. Officers are assigned to various regions of the county corresponding to the 16 school districts within our jurisdiction.
York County Juvenile Probation has several community-based specialty programs focusing on juveniles with specific needs.
- Drug Court for adjudicated youth needing intensive drug and alcohol treatment.
- Fast Track Drug Court for youth not adjudicated and needing drug and alcohol treatment.
- SOAR program focusing on youth with sexual issues.
- JUMP Court for youth needing mental health treatment
11 York Street, Suite 102
Hanover PA 17331
406 Route 15 N
Dillsburg PA 17019
New Freedom Office
781 Far Hills Drive, Suite 300
New Freedom PA 17349
Hours of Operation:
Office hours are 8:00am to 4:30 pm however appointment times can be scheduled early or later with the assigned officer.