Clerk of Courts
- How to request a Records Check by email…
- Select “Make Payment” tab.
- Click “Filing Fee Payment” and navigate to the PayTRUST Solutions website.
- Enter $11.00 for the Record Check fee
- Accept the $3.00 convenience fee to pay by credit card for a total of $14.00
- Enter required name, address, and phone information. Provide email address if desired.
- Enter “67” – York County’s county number.
- Enter a case number if you are inquiring on a specific case. If multiple cases, enter the most recent case number. If requesting a general background check, please enter the sample case number of “CR1234567” and the year “2008” or “CR12345672008.”
- Select or click on the “radio button” next to Record Check.
- Enter card type, number and expiration date and complete transaction.
- Once payment is made please contact the Records Check clerk at RecordsCheck@yorkcountypa.gov and indicate you’ve made an on-line payment and request your records check. Please provide your name (or payor’s name) within the email so that we may reference your payment. You will receive a confirmation email and will receive a follow-up email within one business day with your records check information attached as PDF documents (AdobeAcrobat reader required).