Medicare Facts For New or Pre-Retirees Program
Are you recently retired or considering retirement in the near future? If so you should plan to attend the “Medicare Facts for New or Pre-Retirees” seminar. It will be held on Thursday, Jan. 24 from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in Meeting Room 1 of the Penn State Extension Offices. The Penn State Extension Offices are located in the York County Annex, 112 Pleasant Acres Road in Springettsbury Township.
This free event will be presented by the York County Area Agency on Aging APPRISE Program. Topics to be covered include:
- Review of Medicare benefits
- Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plan options
- Medicare prescription drug coverage and the “Drug Plan Finder”
- Medicare Savings Programs
- Medicare Preventive Services
- Supplemental Insurance Medigap Plans
Pre-registration is required as seating is limited. Please call (717) 771-9008 or 1-800-632-9073 for registration and further information. Registration can also be completed online by selecting Aug. 30 on York County Area Agency on Aging’s Calendar of Events, available here.